How does it work ?
- Once you reach the last nail, tie a knot. You can now remove the graduated strip and reattach the wooden frame.
- Discover your Pilusion, you will surely be surprised of the result when you will look at your artwork from further away!
Enjoy how satisfying it is to see your Pilusion take shape as you pass the threads!
Foire aux questions :
Can we take breaks during weaving?
- Of course, you only need to place something heavy enough on the wire to keep a slight tension (usually the weight of a glass or a book is enough). Mark on the sequence sheet where you left off.
How long does it take to create a Pilusion?
- This will depend on the model and of course, your speed, it usually takes from 2 to 6 hours for our current models.
What if my wire breaks?
- It is very rare, but if it happens to you, don't panic! You just need to re-tension the wire to tighten the last lines. Check the last 2 or 3 nail numbers. Tie a knot on the nail where you stopped, making sure to keep the thread tensioned. Here we go again!
How many lines are there in a model?
- Generally between 1000 and 3000 lines.